Veneers – Hillsboro, OR
The One-Stop-Shop of
Many people don’t just have one type of smile imperfection that they want to get fixed when they come to us for a cosmetic consultation. If you have dental discoloration, damaged teeth, or any other issues, you may benefit the most from veneers in Hillsboro. Instead of needing to invest in multiple different treatments to fix these issues, you can just get one! To learn more about porcelain veneers or find out if they’re the right choice for you, contact our office today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Wolfe!
Why Choose Wolfe Dental for Veneers?
Fix Several Different
Types of Flaws at Once
What are Veneers?
Dental veneers are thin, durable shells that are custom-crafted to cover the visible surface of individual teeth. That means that whether you just have one damaged or discolored tooth or several, you’d still be a good candidate for this procedure. Once they’re cemented to your natural, prepared teeth, they’ll reveal a completed, bright, and flawless smile. Although your veneers themselves can’t get cavities, your teeth underneath them still can, so it’s important to continue keeping up with your oral hygiene routine to make sure they last.
Patients who get porcelain veneers will be able to enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Veneers can boost your confidence and help you feel more comfortable interacting with others.
- Veneers are a versatile cosmetic procedure that can fix several imperfections at once.
- Each veneer is made from stain-resistant dental porcelain.
- Dental porcelain can be custom color-matched to your enamel, making them indistinguishable from natural teeth.
- With regular maintenance, veneers can last for 15 or more years.
- Veneers are easy to maintain.
To learn whether you’re a great candidate for porcelain veneers, it’s a good idea to schedule a consultation with Dr. Wolfe. We may suggest this treatment for you if you face any of these cosmetic flaws:
- Severely stained teeth
- Minor dental damage
- Gaps between teeth
- Several different cosmetic issues
It’s also important that you have good overall health and are dedicated to routine brushing and flossing as well as visiting us every six months for a checkup and cleaning. This way, we can make sure that your teeth and gums are healthy, because they support your veneers.